Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Other First Swap




I have been participating in the Hogwarts Sock Swap as well as the football a long, and my package arrived from my pal all the way from Wales.
She sent me a teapot, cup and saucer with a tea cozy and tea, sherbet lemon drops, mint humbugs, dragon souvenirs of Wales, bamboo needles, 4 knitted beanies for my former student in Iraq, a whole box of stitch markers, and some great socks.
I had to laugh when I saw the socks. You can see in the picture, I had started the same pattern! And, what great luck, the symbol for Wales is a dragon, and I collect dragons.
My quality control supervisor checked out the box and all the contents; he gave it all his approval.
Thank you Rowena Acromantula (Sandra).

4 comments:

Robin said...

WOW...nice package!

Unknown said...

What a lovely package! And how neat that an English teacher got something from the United Kingdom!

Penelope Bagman said...

nice package & socks. But honestly what I most admire is that very pretty cat!

Marley said...

Kittyboy looks like a dragon guarding his loot. Has he let you play with your new goodies yet? I put up that picture of us with our books from July!