Sunday, September 09, 2007






I had a question about the pattern for one of these baby sweaters, so I thought I would repost them all. I made all of these over the last 6 months or so from the Knitting Pure and Simple Top Down Baby Cardigan pattern.
The brown in from Knitpicks washable merino, the blue is a mercerized cotton that I can't remember, the yellow is from Cotton Ease, the multi-color stripe is Plymouth Encore, and the pink-red stripe is Patons SWS.
I really love this pattern because it has been so easy to do and so easy to create different looks. Although I do hope I can take a break from baby sweaters for a couple of months at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Hi. I've got a new email address. It's aroesler2@cox.net. I love that baby sweater. Is it a free pattern or does it cost?
anita