Monday, September 03, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Meme

What type of pet do you choose as your companion at Hogwarts?

Since I have four at home, of course I would choose a cat! Although I would really like an owl, but birds and my cats just do not mix well.


While shopping in Hogsmeade you stop by Honeydukes for some sweets. What treats do you purchase for yourself?

I love chocolate and usually have something chocolate every day. I also really like peppermint.


A potion you are preparing needs an ingredient available only at muggle shops. You don't want to stand out in your wizards robes, so you resort to traditional muggle clothing. Describe your outfit in detail.

If I'm coming from work, it's usually khakis and a solid colored shirt; if it's a weekend, I'm in jeans. Whatever time, I'm always in something casual and comfortable - usually browns or greens (my husband says I dress in swamp colors).


What is your favorite subject to study at Hogwarts and why?

Care of Magical Creatures because I really love most animals.


Likewise, what subject is your least favorite and why?

I would not like Defense Against the Dark Arts or Divination. It all sounds creepy to me; I really don't like horror stuff.


Back to the potion you were shopping for ingredients for, what type of potion are you making, what color is it, what are the ingredients, and precisely what does the potion do?

I would make a form of a love potion except that I would use great pieces of writing to infuse a love of reading into my students.



And, isn't this the classic cat expression? Such disdain for this thing I brought home!


2 comments:

Marley said...

I LOVE this picture. It's classic Kittyboy.

You do tend to dress in swamp colors, but you also use a lot of jeweltones as well- burgundies and rich purples.

And I like this survey. I know I'm not in the sock thingy, but I think I'll put it on my blog.

Oh yeah, and I now know who I got my love of the word "really" from. We both use it a lot. Really.

Anonymous said...

Really, Mar?

Stagepapa