Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hedgerow #2

There has been progress! I finished the first mitt a few days ago. I really like the fit except for the length. These are for my daughter who has long hands, so they should be fine. When I make the pair for me, I will shorten them.
I have made some progress on the second mitt also. It has been hot where I live - I don't deal well with heat, so there have been some naps instead of knitting. However, I have to get over that because I told my daughter I would finish at least one of the sweaters that have been languishing in my closet for more years than I want to admit. I really like the yarn I have been using for these - Dream in Color Starry in Blue Lagoon. It's not the softest, but I love the color.

2 comments:

Marley said...

I love these!!! They will be so perfect in the office this winter, and the color is really pretty!!

Kay said...

Gorgeous mitts!! I love the color.