Friday, May 15, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

Does it seem like the picture and the caption don't go together??


My school's PTO scheduled a week of events for teachers including hiring a "toe nail artist". I decided to at least try it. I made it through the week with polka dots, but right after I got the picture, I got out the remover. I have a week of training coming up and somehow polka dots on my toe nails just doesn't seem very professional.

The best thing is 4 days of training gets me out of school. When I get back, I have 5 days left with my students. This has been a good school year though - for the most part these students have worked and been pleasant to deal with. It doesn't hurt that they all passed the state reading test!

I have plans for knitting for the next week, so maybe some actual knitting content for the next post.

2 comments:

knittinggalnokc said...

The dots are cute but I agree with you. Speaking of I need to get mine polished. :-)

Marley said...

So cute!! Right now mine are metallic chocolate brown with orange glitter poppy decals on my big toes. And I'm about to paint my fingernails, but I can't decide on the color- it's going to be my first matte manicure (the big trend for fall, I'm ahead of course).