Thursday, July 26, 2007

KPS Cardigan Number 5


This is the last for awhile, I hope, of the baby cardigans. I started this one for my niece's new son, but wasn't happy with how it was looking, so I made the blue one instead. I was cleaning out a drawer however and found the buttons, and I thought they would improve the sweater, so I finished it today. The buttons are wooden acorns and leaves. My husband says it looks like a druid's sweater.


Now I'm going back to UFO's. I have nearly finished the front of the Rowan Audrey that I started nearly two years ago. When I get that done, it's back to the Rogue Hoody.


Of course, I also joined my first swap, so I have socks to do for that. I have had a terrible time finding yarn that I liked since I need Hufflepuff colors and I want to avoid the bumblebee look. However, I think I have figured that out and just need to get started.


I go back to school August 17th though, so my free time will soon be limited.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the sweater! Your husband is right...it does look like a bit Celtic. Very nice.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

That sweater is so adorable! Love the acorn buttons. Have fun making the socks for your sock swap.

Unknown said...

I love the color and the buttons on the sweater. Have fun with the socks and the swap. I don't go back until the 20th, so I feel very lucky.