Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Want to Get Sorted?

I'm
a Ravenclaw!



Hoorah! I've joined my first swap!

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. I was sorted into Ravenclaw.
2. I wear shoe size 8.5
3. My foot length is 9.5"
4. Foot circumference is 8.5"
5. Favorite DPN: a. Bryspun Size 2 US, 4" length
b. Any other wood or plastic - metal needles hurt my hands.
6. I'm always open to trying new needles. I generally make all socks with size 2 US.
7. I am a Ravenclaw, but I have no strong preferences as to color.
8. I am asthmatic, so any strong odors can make me wheeze. There is no smoking in my house, but I do have 3 cats and 2 dogs, so there is generally animal hair in anything I knit.
9. I am in the US, but I am willing to have an international Pal.


This is really exciting, but somewhat scary - I have never knitted for someone I didn't know. I've already started looking in the stitch library books because I really want to make some great socks.

No comments: