Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Baby Sweaters Keep Coming


I thought I was through with baby sweaters for awhile, but they just keep coming - babies that is. This one is for a friend and colleague's new granddaughter. I have another one OTN for my M-I-L's caregiver, and, as soon as Amanda knows the gender, I will start some for her newest.
This one was fun to do, although weaving in the ends from the stripes was not great. I like the feel of Cotton Ease, but I find it to be hard on my hands. I found perfect pale pink ladybug buttons which made the sweater.
On the list to do: Socks for MIL, brother, and finally, two pair for me! I had all my socks out drying the other day, and I realized they are all muted dark colors. So, I looked at the Loopy Ewe and found some in a bright pink, lime green colorway - those won't be dark socks!

No comments: