Saturday, March 12, 2005

So Here We Go

All right, here goes the new blog. My purposes are:

1. To display my knitting projects and received comments from other knitters
2. To let my family/friends see what I am working on
3. For random ramblings on various topics.

I especially want to hear from other knitters. I live in a knitter deprived area; most of the knitters I know are my students that I taught to knit - that has been great fun, but most of them are 12 years old and don't have a lot to add to my knitting knowledge. I know I really enjoy looking at other knitting blogs, and I hope to get comments to help me grow as a knitter.

Of course, there are the other topics such as OU sports (Yeah Boomer Sooners), cats, daughter, books, etc.

I will post pictures as soon as I figure it all out. I also hope to customize this blog more, but again, I am new to this stuff and will have to research. So, more to come.

3 comments:

Borehogg said...

Nice picture. Where's the cat?

Borehogg said...

Nice picture. Where's the cat?

Borehogg said...

Nice picture. Where's the cat?