Thursday, June 21, 2007

One More Project Completed


This wasn't a UFO, but one I needed to complete. This is a baby cardigan in Cotton Ease from the Knitting Pure and Simple top down pattern. One of my daughter's college friends is having a baby boy next month, and my daughter requested a sweater.
This pattern is so quick and easy to do. The sweater seemed sort of plain until I added train buttons, so I hope the new mom likes it.
I bought a bag of three skeins of Cotton Ease at Tuesday Morning on clearance, and I have enough to do another cardigan like this and probably a hat or two.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love knitting with CottonEase. The buttons on the sweater are terrific! Good job!

Ruth said...

Very nice! I recently made that same pattern in a toddler size. I'll have to try it again in CottonEase.